OVER-ARCHING DATA PRINCIPLES
Everything we do relating to your information is covered by the following over-arching data principles:
i) Your information belongs to you, not us – you should be able to control it, and you should know about, and be comfortable with, everything that we do with your information;
ii) We will only collect, keep, use and share your information either (a) for genuine business purposes that we’ve explained clearly to you and that you haven’t objected to, or (b) where we’re legally required to do so – and as soon as those purposes have been fully achieved, we will delete your information;
iii) We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what information we collect, why we collect it and how we use it, so you are informed and able to make decisions to control your information in the ways you’re comfortable with;
iiii) As long as we have your information, we will keep it up to date and protect it as if it was our own sensitive information, using appropriate security safeguards, having kept on top of and appropriately taken into account the latest industry standards and best practice.
In any interaction you may have with DodgeHub LTD, we collect information you in the form of:
1. Directly Provided Data (When information is directly given to us )
When you sign up for our site, or any time you visit DodgeHub LTD, or use our services, or purchase our products, or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes, or clicking on active buttons on our side, like ‘Add to Bag’. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
2. System Collected Data (When our systems collect information or data as you use our website or use websites or apps that are connected to DodgeHub LTD)
Whenever you use a website, app, or other Internet service, there’s certain information that gets created and recorded automatically by the IT systems necessary to operate that site, app or service. The same applies when you use our website and services. For example:
i) When accessing DodgeHub LTD, we use “cookies” to make it easier for you to use DodgeHub LTD, improve your shopping experience with us or so we can record log data relating to the pages you viewed and activities you carried out during your visit. These cookies may be “session” cookies or “persistent” cookies . Some of the cookies we use are directly associated with your DodgeHub LTD LTD account, and other cookies are not. There are more details on our cookie usage below; or
ii) In addition, the type of device you’re using to access DodgeHub LTD and the settings on that device may provide us with information about your device, including what type of device it is, what specific device you have, what operating system you’re using, what your device settings are, and why a crash has happened. What information we can be provided with depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. Your device manufacturer or operating system provider will have more details about what information your device makes available to us.
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
DODGEHUB LTD collect two types of information:
1) “personally identifiable” information (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you); or
2) “non-personally identifiable” information (meaning it relates to you but can’t be used to specifically identify you.
When explaining the specific information we collect about you, we will endeavour to confirm which is “personally identifiable” and which is “non-personally identifiable” on the other.
The easiest way to explain the specific information we collect about you is to look at every different point of interaction you may have with DodgeHub LTD, as we collect different information at different points in your user or customer journey with DodgeHub LTD. These interaction points include the following:
· Browsing our site;
· Saving an item;
· Registering on DodgeHub LTD;
· Logging into DodgeHub LTD once registered;
· Making a purchase from DodgeHub LTD;
· Contacting ONESTO DodgeHub LTD Customer Care, either about an order or for any other reason;
· Using DodgeHub LTD social media channels;
· Clicking on DodgeHub LTD banners, hyperlinks or plugins.
Set out below is an explanation of what information we collect at each of these interaction points, along with confirmation of (a) whether you directly give it to us, or we collect it with your permission, or whether it is collected by our technical systems; and (b) whether it is “personally identifiable” information or “non-personally identifiable” information:
i) The IP address of the computer or the proxy server that you use to access DodgeHub LTD – this is personally identifiable information;
ii) The type of device used to access our Services, your computer operating system details and settings, your type of web browser and your settings for that browser, the name of your ISP, (if you are accessing DODGEHUB LTD using a mobile device) your mobile device, your mobile operating system, your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system, and location data (if you have that functionality set up) and other general device or systems information – this is non-personally identifiable information;
iii) statistical information and log data about number of visits to certain pages on the site (e.g. the home page); the pages you viewed and activities you carried out during your visit; the date and time of your visit; the duration of an individual page view, the paths taken by visitors through the site – this is also non-personally identifiable information.
If you are logged in on DODGEHUB LTD when browsing, a cookie on your device will also identify you, and record and associate all of this non-personally identifiable usage information and log data with your account.
If you are logged in on DODGEHUB LTD or log in during that same visit, the non-personally identifiable information relating to that saved item will be associated with your account, so that it is then displayed in your ‘Saved Items’ list for the next 60 days or until you remove it from your ‘Saved Items’ list (if earlier).
3) Registering on DODGEHUB LTD: In order to place an order with DODGEHUB LTD, you need to create an account with us and become a registered user. It is not possible to place an order without being logged in on DODGEHUB LTD. To create an account and register with us, you need to provide us with at least the following Directly Provided Data, all of which will be personally identifiable information:
· your name;
· your email address;
· a password;
· your mobile phone number.
After you create an account and register with us, you can then choose to provide further information about yourself during the registration process (for example, your gender and location). Any further information you provide to us at this stage will also Directly Provided Data, all of which will be personally identifiable information.
When you create an account and register with us, DODGEHUB LTD will keep that Directly Provided Data for as long as you are registered with us, so that we can then use it to identify you by your ONESPSTOCKSHOP LTD profile, to operate all the systems (such as delivery systems) to enable you to place an order to purchase products from DODGEHUB LTD, and to offer you a personalized, relevant experience on DODGEHUB LTD.
4) Logging into DODGEHUB LTD: Once registered, if you wish to log in, you will need to input your email address and password again, which is Directly Provided Data and personally identifiable information. This will be matched to the up-to-date Directly Provided Data of the same type associated with your account to confirm your identity, and to enable you to place an order to purchase products from DODGEHUB LTD.
5) Purchasing from DODGEHUB LTD: To purchase products from DODGEHUB LTD, you will need to do the following:
i) click the relevant button on the site to add the product(s) to your bag – at which point our systems will collect this Directly Provided Data relating to the identity, size and other product attributes of the item(s) you’ve added, so the item(s) can then be displayed in your ‘Bag’ until the end of that visit. This is non-personally identifiable information;
ii) be logged in (see above for an explanation of the information required to do that);
iii) select certain options relating to the delivery of the products you wish to order – our systems will collect this Directly Provided Data relating to your delivery selections in order to be able to fulfil and deliver your products to you by your required delivery method, should you complete your order. This is non-personally identifiable information;
iv)input certain details relating to your credit card, or log-in details for certain other payment systems, such as PayPal or Klarna. This Directly Provided Data will be collected by our systems, so we can take the required payment for the products you wish to purchase, should you complete your order. These details are personally identifiable information.
v) To complete your order, you finally need to click the relevant button to ‘Place Order’. When we have this Directly Provided Data, we will record the full details of the completed order in our systems for as long as you are registered with us, so we can (a) fulfil and deliver your order, (b) add it to your order history and have a record of your purchases in order to deal with any queries you may have or process any returns you may wish to make, and (c) include it within the financial records of our business transactions. This is all personally identifiable information provided by you.
6) Contacting DODGEHUB LTD Customer Care: if you contact our customer care department for any reason, irrespective of which of the available communication channels you use to contact us, we will record the contact and collect all applicable information relating to the contact. Details of the contact with you will be both Directly Provided Data and personally identifiable information, which we will then:
i) keep and use to help us categorise your specific question or contact, respond to it, and, if applicable, investigate, deal with and resolve any issue or incident, and
ii) keep for so long as you are registered with us so we have a history of all of our communications with you, any issues you may have had with us, and what we did to resolve those issues or incidents, which we can then use to ensure that we deal with any further contacts appropriately.
7) Using or interacting with DODGEHUB LTD social media channels: When you use or interact with any of our social media channels we may collect, record and retain certain System Collected Data and User Authorised Data regarding your activities on those social media channels, such as the frequency of your visits. This is most like to be non-personally identifiable information but may also include personally identifiable information depending upon your settings with those channels.
Any content you put or add on any of our social media channels will be Directly Provided Data, which may be personally identifiable information depending upon the content. We will collect, record and use that content and any other information you provide when putting or adding it to any of our social media channels (including any information that you have permitted those social media channels to share with us or that is allowed by your user settings on those sites).
Finally, any additional information about you that you need to provide when you use a particular social media channel or app will be explained in the terms and conditions for that app.
8) Clicking on DODGEHUB LTD emails, banners, hyperlinks or plugins: if you view or click on emails that we have sent you, or on banners, hyperlinks or plugins we have placed on our website or other websites, both the fact that you have done so, as well as the address of the site you were on when you did so, will be Directly Provided Data that we will record. This is all non-personally identifiable information. We will use this information to track and analyse how successful those emails, banners, hyperlinks or plugins are in engaging with you.We are constantly innovating to improve DODGEHUB LTD and the Services, which means we may create new ways to collect information from you. If we do, we’ll tell you about any new information we are collecting through updates to this notice.
1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on DODGEHUB LTD, these cookies will remember your preferences (e.i language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
Powered By Dodgeballers.
DodgeHub © 2019
Powered By Dodgeballers.